It was great to finally have a hamfest. Due to Covid, there have not been many actual meetings over the last two years.
There were quite a few vendors, lots of bargains, good food, great door prizes and everyone seemed to have a good time. We can’t wait to do it again next year!
Lawrence County Amateur Radio Club, Inc. Winter-Fest 2022
This will be the first Ham Fest this year, so make plans to attend.
- When: February 11 & 12. Set up will be after 3pm on the 11th and doors open at 8am on the 12th.
- Where: Hoxie Civic Center, 500 SW Lawrence, Hoxie, AR 72433
- All vendor tables will be $10.00. call or contact Dale, K5ZXH for reservations 870-759-2067 or firstname.lastname@example.org Reserve yours now!
- This is an ARRL sanctioned ham fest.
- ARRL Forum @ 10 AM
- ARRL VE testing @ 11 AM
- Door Prize drawing hourly.
- Concessions on site.
- Lots of great prizes
- Get a Printable Flyer HERE!